Friday, December 31, 2010

Lesson #97

Ahh. All my 'holidays' (including my favorite - my b'day) turned out great this year. Alone or upset every step of the way (save All Hallow's). Ain't life grand? On a more optimistic note...

Lesson #97: No matter what misfortune, burden or devastation befalls you, never lose sight of trust. When the universe seems to be screaming, "Never
again trust any human!" have the insight to know it is not in fact the universe screaming, it is just one of many internal mechanisms attempting to protect you against further affliction & toil. Turmoil brings with it some of thee greatest realizations upon the most eye-opening of horizons that we would otherwise never be able to see on our own, stagnant in comfort. Never allow yourself to become blind in such times. Know through your pulsating flesh, in your shattered heart, your broken mind, that you MUST stay true... & never lose your trust. Especially when it is found in such sacred places.

2 comments:

Kat David said...

I'm sorry your birthday wasn't great.
Can we please hang out soon?

Luman said...

aw, thanx, it happens. 2010 started great but ended in awe. I miss you too, Katerina. I've actually been having serious talks lately of coming down to stay for a week or so. (Hopefully sooner than later.) I'm in desperate need of a vacay... need to step away from the mess up here & learn to smile again. I'll definitely let you know. Be good. Hope all is well...