Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sumov1

Forgive my pale paranoia
The old gears still grinding
Distrust, disgust, with uncertainty
Running amuck

No reason why
Just the past in mind
The trust well has
Almost run dry

Work it out in my head
Rip it out with bloody hands
Thought this thing was (thought this ghost was)
Beat bone dead

Hard to explain try
So hard to refrain I
Need to let go
Learning to let go, you’re helping me let go

And it takes someone
Someone like you
To make it clear, to show
There’s no question, no untrue
And it takes someone
Someone like you
To make sense of this fear
Burn it from (out) my mind, no red, influx blue

Patience with this now
(Patience) You will need
Hope it doesn’t (tear) wear too thin (quick)
With all my filth I plead

Hold tight now please don’t
Let it slip out of our
Sight we will see
When the cure kills my dark hour

Nothing grows that is
Not soiled once first
Dried out and then rained on
Only to satisfy our thirst

Our seed is buried far too
Deep, our roots deep they do lie
Trampled upon or stomped
Flower never wither, never it will die

And it takes someone
Someone like you
To shake this quake, insane
Reformed, rewired and renewed
And it takes someone
Someone like you
To kill this rotting state
Steady me, my lady, still may go askew

We are the sumov1
The sumov1 we shall always be
No matter what may come
The sumov1 makes us free

No comments: