Saturday, September 4, 2010

I want to send you a telegram. I want to tell you that I'm sorry... That sometimes I can't help it when I'm a slimy, slithering snake, covered in weirdo scales. I guess that's who I am... who I can be sometimes. Unpredictable. Unlikeable.

You can be the same way you know.
Keeps me on my toes.
I suppose.

Some ask why we go on. Some ask what this is... what we share. I used to be able to make attempts at ambiguous descriptions. These days the answers don't come. But... I still have a few that we will understand.

This is growth. This is advancement.
This is change. This is hope.
This is strength and this is fragility.
This is the reason to continue on with this chaotic journey. This is living lovely as sweet, vicious revenge in the eyes of our enemies. This is destruction and this is creation. This is harmony, cyclic and beautiful. This is beyond comprehension. This is timeless. Endless.


No comments: