Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December Never the Same

Sometimes I wonder if you knew something I didn’t.

Something we didn’t.

Looking at pictures of you, I can almost see it in your eyes.

I wish I could talk to you.

I wish I could pry behind those eyes.

I wish I could ask you why.


As always, I have my opinions.

I have my suspicions.

None of my shit matters though

‘cause we may never know

and your physical being

and your reasons why

exist only in realms

of non-existence

now.


I love you.

I hate what you’ve done.

But I can’t judge… for once in my life.

Living… really… is a choice.

As is dying.

I just hope for you

you’re better off dead

than you were alive.

Has the pain subsided?

I hope so.


I’ll always miss you.

Wish you could’ve just pulled through.




Fuck, Shannon.

2 comments:

Jason D. Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat David said...

Sorry, Luman. That (above) comment by Jason_Hunter was me. I'm on my friend's computer and forgot to log him out.

She will be missed.