Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are you fucking kidding me? & Cool Links

Okay, I may know nothing about current fashion, or, moreover, what is considered fashion, but I DO KNOW that these are fucking ridiculous. Hey, Martin, no thanx-- I don't need a fucking windshield on my face! And you know, I REALLY wanted to spend that extra $570 I had on your FACESHIELD.

You know though, in comparison to the super-huge absurdity people are wearing and passing off as shades these days, these aren't that far off. Scarrrrrry! Sorry... not today. Not ever. I swear if people start wearing this shit I'm going to begin a genocidal massacre. Better yet, kill me! Please! ...or else I'm going up on an urban hilltop toting a semi-automatic rifle with a large scope, a lot of ammo and getting shit DONE. "DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!
~bambambambambam~ DOWN WITH THE FACESHIELD!" ~bambambambambam~ "HA HA HA HA HA!"
__________________________

*sighs* Okay, now that that's off my chest. Here is some dope video projection shit. (
Musion HD projector that uses 3D moving images.) Fuckin' AWESOME! Followed by some more dope video projection shit. Gotta love it.
__________________________

oh, and if you liked Duck Hunt or Contra, you'll LOVE this.

No comments: